Thursday, March 10, 2011

Je t'aime

Hi everyone! Got another demon inspired look for you :D! I'm trying to be all classy..but my arse is hanging out (but I love this dress) lol. I am completely in love with the Plastik Ataciara Elven skins *drools* I know I might be a little late getting it...but I just have to say love, love, love :))! I just love when a designer goes above and beyond! (Can you tell I'm a bit excited today) Anyways almost Friday and enjoy the pictures, that my lovely Mercedes always does flawlessly for meh <3




Clothing:  
* ^v^ The Death ^v^ * Tease Me-Dress  


Accessories: 
Illusions Chibi Demon Wings

[Gos] Curvaceous Boots

Schadenfreude Kinder Horns

SiniStyle Taped Fist

Blitzed Legacy choker

[Gauze] Yoki Tail Drow Tones 


Body&Hair:
Plastik Ataciara Ears

Plastik Ataciara Elven Lavender Skin

Plastik VaeColl.-Arab Eyes

[e] Novel 

Tattoos: 
GoK: Neo3 forbidden planet-white medium 

Makeup: 
-DAMNED- Tribal Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment