Thursday, March 10, 2011

╫ High Class Ho ╫

    If you havent noticed yet my look tends to be on the scandalous side. I figure theres no way i would wear any of this in my real life attire but its SL, less is more? lol.. this look altho still very sexy is more on the demure side for me.
Letutka has recently released some new hair and i have completely fallen in love with this one and i dont believe i will be taking it off for quite a bit.
Credits
Skin : .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Tan - Winter B2 (DB)
Hair: [LeLutka]-RAIN hair - Pitch
Eyes: .:Hermony:. / R-Eyes / Frost
Piercings: (StarPiercing) Sara
Lashes:  :OnyxWear: Feather Lashes (Prim) 
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Bardot)
Ring: Bandit Jewlery "Diamonds party"
Shirt: .:Malt:. Fashions Allyn Shirt Snow White
Skirt:*Linc* Mini High Waisted Skirt Vintage Stripes
Stockings: *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -DragonTattoo
Shoes:*Kookie* Athena/ Black 
Shape: My own 
Pose: <porcupine love> Just a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment