Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hot For Teacher

Hello my lovelies :)
Yes, I'm a nerd.... I'm a techy gamer with a wild side.
I don't think there's anything hotter than a sexy nerdy girl.
After much debate i broke down and bought [Plastik] Ataciara Skin. Don't get me wrong i think its a gorgeous skin, the one thing that held me back since it was released was the eyebrows, they are a little on the light side for me. Other than that the skin is flawless and very well made. It's the small details on this skin that really grabbed me. In my personal opinion butt dimples on women are one of the most sensuous part of a woman's body. This skin has the cutest hip definition and butt dimples I've seen. So i think i will wearing this skin for a while. *Noms on her pencil* Hope you enjoy my slutty nerd girl look
                                                                            Credits
Skin  :[Plastik]:-Ataciara-Chorus-Cleavage-Smolder
Hair  Magika Hair // Paisley
Gloves SiniStyle Taped Fist & Black Nails (Full Palm -Forearm Gap)
Eyes  :[Plastik]:-Haunt Collection-Frost
Glasses :: Awesome Blossom :: Not a Nerd Eyeglasses (w/tape)
Pencil  Somethin' in your mouth - Pencil
Blazer  Armidi - (f) Classic Pinstripe Blazer Rolled Sleeves [Gray] ( im not wearing the Bottom prim in this pic cause with my hips and ass its just such a pain to fit)
Tie  Aitui - Skinny Tie - Hang - Onyx - TUCK
Skirt  .:: X-RaY ::. Really TiNy SkIrT- Black Treasure
Panties  Metal Heart string panties made for me by my babeh
Stockings  *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -DragonTattoo -Black Garter
Shoes  *Kookie* Yuki Sock supreme heel - Ink Black
Shape  My own
Pose  Glitterati-  Lean (7)

No comments:

Post a Comment