Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beautiful Disaster

So, on my quest to update my inventory from the 9 months i was away... i tpd to red queen since i hadnt been there forever. Only coming to realize there are now two sub stores.(RED)MINT and >>ROOTS<< .. yes that is how long its been lol. I lah lah looove >>ROOTS<<  clothes. They are just my minimalist style. I saw these ears at (RED)MINT and had to have them. They come in two versions with and without the flutterblys.. yes i said flutterbys.. called them that ever since i was a lilttle kid <3
I have never been a big fan of "collars" dont ask why.. i dont even know.. but i saw this on the martket place and i loved the look of it. The collar is from Kinky Designs and is so well made. If your into the dom/ sub thing.. this collar has it all. and i really mean everything you could want. *Noms on her fairy* Hope you enjoy 
Credits:
Skin: :[Plastik]:-Ataciara-Chorus-Cleavage-Smolder
Hair: .ploom. Evie - Snow
Eyes: REPULSE -(Putrid Eyes) Viral Eyes
Eyelashes: :OW: Feather Black Lashes (Sculpt)
Ears: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ (ELF) EARS /w Butterfly ~ No.02
Piercings: (StarPiercings) Sara
Fairy: *Epic* Pim's Tragic End Nom {Purple}
Collar: Kinky Designs **CD High pusture Collar black latex
Dress: >>ROOTS<<00D10003>>
Harness:  Kyoot - Addicted to Dopamine Harness (Black)
Gloves: SiniStyle Taped Fist & Black Nails (Full Palm -Forearm Gap)
Tattoo: V Tattoo Music Forever Tattoo (Lighter)
Feet:*Epic* Faun Boot {Black-Laced}{Brn-Hoof}
Shape: My own 
Pose: <porcupine love> its like oh baby


No comments:

Post a Comment