Thursday, January 27, 2011

Who says grunge is dead

I was a 90's kid and grew up on grunge music.In my opinion some of the best music came from the 60's 70's and 90's, but i was actually around for the 90's. Plastered all over my walls as a teen,posters and clippings galore of Kurt Cobain and Nirvana, Pearl Jam,Stone temple pilots, Bush, Alice in chains to name a few. So here's my throw back version of Grunge.

Skin: *League* Taylor-Sunkiss-Silverlining
Hair: *Argrace*- Beanie Long layered in Black
Eyes: .:Hermony:. /R-eyes/ Banana
Eyelashes: *Redgrave* Diamond Lust
Piercings: (StarPiercing)- Sara
Necklace: [Atomic] Unlucky Necklace-stud
Shirt: Apple May Designs- Grease Monkey
Skirt: *Luck Inc*- Low rise mini jeans skirt (Grunge stars)
Boots: Shiny Things - Old lace up boots in brown
Nails: [Mandala]- Takara Bangle White Nail&Rings
Shape: My own ( not for sale)
Tattoos: Canimal - Abyss ..
Canimal was one of the very first stores i came across in sl. I basically own the whole place. I'm very sad to say Canimal and her store are no longer in sl. It really is a shame her clothes and accessories were great. You will be missed Canimal Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment