Sunday, January 16, 2011

I cannot return my blade to its shoe until it has spilt blood!

So, here we are.. a second fashion blog from Mercedes..
I will do my best to change certain items in my appearance.
I tend to find certain things like eyes, lashes and piercings and stick to them.
But i think for blog purposes.. i should change it up for you guys!
I fell in love with truth hair almost 3 years ago when i first joined sl.I still have and wear alot of his old styles. But man has he come a long way. In my personal opinion his styles are bar none hands down some of the best in sl.
If you have yet to visit <<< negaposi >>>, hurry.. grab your lindens and go!
she has some UHMAZING EYES!i found these gems over a year ago and havent looked back since!I truly adore her Lunar set.
I love Brass Knuckles not for use but fashion purposes :P
the necklace im wearing is from heartcore which i aquired ages ago and i still wear all the time
the rings are perfect for a brash vulgar rock chick like me, they're from a store called Pink !nc.™ if you havent been your missing out!
Ive been MIA from SL for almost a year now, and im trying to catch up on all my stores and shopping. I popped into *BOOM* the other day and my eyes lit up with joy at all the new product and i went on a spree!The new fall Courds are my new favorite shorts!
and the Pièce de résistance THE SHOES!
Im a shoe girl, not only in sl but rl.. i dont know what it is about a cute pair of shoes but they can turn my day around and make me feel so sexy!
I ran across these gems on secondlife market place and fell completely in love!
She makes some amazing boots and shoes!Its going to be hard to take my new devil heels off!
I will post links to the stores asap!
Happy Shopping!
Mercedes Mapholisto
Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Tan - Winter B2 (DB)
Eyes: <<< np >>> Lunar EYES - GOLD
Lashes: Mstyle Lashes - Elf
Facial Piercings : Sara (StarPiercing)
Tattoos(upper body): [HUZ]-Inside-(UBD)
Tattoos (lower body)AITUI TATTOO - Fuse
Necklace:[ HxC :: HEARTCORE ! :: ] Knuckle Necklace
Rings( left and right)"P!" Brass Knuckles "ROCK" &"P!" Brass Knuckles "FUCK"
Hair: >TRUTH< Tamina - ivory
Gloves: SiniStyle Taped Fingers w/ Black Nails
Brazier: [Intimizzio] Kensington Notte Lingerie Set - Black
Vest:fri.day fri. - Halter Vest (Gray
Shorts: *BOOM* Fall Courd Shorts (black
Shoes: Pixel fashion :)(: Devil's High Heels
Shape: My own ( not for sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment