Saturday, May 7, 2011

Devilish Designs

Devilish Designs 

I know its been FOREVER since i blogged anything. I've had so much going on sometimes its really hard to find the time. Last time i blogged was before my birthday trip to meet Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flannery, and i can i tell you... those men are incredibly nice and personable not to mention even sexier in person. I think i came close to fainting when they hugged me. 
Anyway...im getting completely off topic thinking of those boys lol.
A friend of mine owns the store Devilish Designs, and i was talking to her the other day, she has been telling me how hard it is to get your brand out there since there are so many designer in SL.
Her clothes are right up my alley and there are very well made and very inexpensive.
I dont know about the rest of you but i would never wear most of the shit i do in sl out in rl. For the simple fact there is such a stigma against women dressing scantily clad. So i let out my inner ho in sl :P 
I was pleasantly surprised when i looked at her clothes, the textures are uhmazing and the seams are fantastic.
It kinda bums me out shes been having trouble getting her name out there cause she is the sweetest girl and works hard on her line, not to mention very inexpensive.
So please check out her store, i mean really what do you have to loose?
And, im very well aware i misspelled the name of her store in the picture, i blame it on the fact im dyslexic and an asshole cause i dont save my PSD files.. so i cant fix it.
So let me make it clear, her store is called Devilish Designs.. not the other names ive butchered :)
Credits:
Shape: My own 
Skin: [PXL] Linda G3 TAN
Hair: (Milana) Lacie I - Dark Browns
Eyes: .:Hermony:. / R-Eyes / Banana
Lashes: :OW: Feather Black Lashes (Sculpt)
Earrings: [MANDALA]SENJYU Earring SNOW/SILVER
Ring: Naith Smit (NS) Cluster-Fcuk Knuckles
Bikini set : ! Devilish Designs "Yummy" Bikini Spring in pastel pink

Credits:
Shape: My own 
Skin: [PXL] Linda G3 TAN
Hair: (Milana) Lacie III - Dark Browns
Eyes: .:Hermony:. / R-Eyes / Banana
Lashes: :OW: Feather Black Lashes (Sculpt)
Earrings: [MANDALA]SENJYU Earring SNOW/SILVER
Shoes: ANEXX_TasselSuedeBooties White
Gloves: Sinistyle Taped Fist
Top and Jeans: ! Devilish Designs "Sinful Intent" Swirl ( btw i effin love these jeans)

Credits:
Shape: My own 
Skin: [PXL] Linda G3 TAN
Hair:.ploom. Blacks - Quinnie
Eyes: .:Hermony:. / R-Eyes / Banana
Lashes: :OW: Feather Black Lashes (Sculpt)
Earrings: [MANDALA]SENJYU Earring SNOW/SILVER
Gloves: Sinistyle Taped Fist
Jacket: HEDO SIRIO 98100 (yes this is a mans jacket but i love it)
Shoes:Pixel Fashion  :)(: Oshun Shoes Black
Dress: ! Devilish Designs "Seductive" Mini Dress Pink




No comments:

Post a Comment