Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hi there....its been awhile :D


Hey everyone! It is the second person that hasn't blogged yet....moi! (lol). Anyways this is my very first post and I gotta keep up with Merc but I do have some goodies for everyone! My style is all over the place and I will be blogging a range of different looks. ^^ So with that said I have a few things that I wanted to share. First if I wear something consistently (i.e.  HoD piercings) I may not always credit it but will the first time I wear it. Second my shape is from twee. (which has great shapes!) unless otherwise stated.  Third I probably won't have creative poses all the time..hehe but I mainly use either xbordeaux or <porcupine love> poses, unless otherwise stated.  Finally this blog is just for fun and for posting what I like and buy in SL!  So with that out of the way....let me get to the goodies because I got a few pictures to start posting :)


-Little Demon Girl-
Clothing:
SU! Lerky Pants Black
Amerie Morning glory 03 Gray bra and undies  


Accessories:
SiniStyle Tape Fist
Schadenfreude Kinder Horns
HoD. Nara Facial & Body Piercing
Dilly Doll Sonata Boots black
*BLITZED* Legacy Belt  black 


Body&Hair:
ALVulo Emy Skin
Repulse Rigor Mortis Eyes
Redgrave Eyelashes Diva
[e] Rush White Hair


Tattoos:
Garden of Ku Tattoo Lady Cat


Makeup:
Atomic 2.0 Victim Makeup Telephone (Lips only)

No comments:

Post a Comment