Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ahoy!

My connection is acting like a 3 year old and throwing a tantrum.Most of the day I've been a giant Misti ball. It literally took me hours to be able to take this photo, so i hope you enjoy :P
As I've said before in earlier posts, i was away from sl for quite a long time.. so I'm still catching up on everything.i popped in crazy today and i just adore her clothes. There is a certain sweetness but still so very sexy to her line of clothing. I saw a dress that caught my eye, it was very similar to her Sigul dress and i just had to have it. Not to mention i need a cute lil green dress to show of my new maitreya shoes!!! Ever since i can remember I've had this weird thing for pirates and pirate ships, seriously don't ask why. Eventually when i have the funds I'm even going to have a big burly pirate ship tattooed on my side, so when i stumbled across this set of jewelry i feel completely in love with it. I know my blogs tend to be all over the place, its only cause i consume massive amounts of coffee on a hourly basis >;)

Credits:
Skin:LAQ ~ Vilda 10 [Fair] Glow skin w/ LAQ ~ Cleavage v1 - Layer1 [Fair]
Eyes:.:Hermony:. / R-Eyes /Banana
Eyelashes:*REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -20- DiamondDust
Piercings:(StarPiercing)Sara
Earrings and Necklace : :+*R*+: Vallenato Necklace Silver /:+*R*+: Vallenato Pierced Earrings Silver ( there is also a bracelet that is not shown)
Hair: >TRUTH< Midori Streaked - mocha
Gloves: *Linc* Fingerless Gloves Brown
Dress: *Crazy* Weid Dress Green
Maitreya Gold * Moxie Coal with over the knees option 1  Socks in Wool/Olive and leggins in Choco

No comments:

Post a Comment